Saturday, March 10, 2007

Happy daylight savings time day!








Is it an official holiday? Should we send cards with clocks on them? HIP HIP HOORAY, THAT MEANS SPRING IS ALMOST HERE! Only 7 more Minnesota blizzards to go this month and then we'll hit April! HEE HEE!

I started cranking out birthday cards late yesterday. I think I may be procrastinating finishing my taxes. Not sure. SNORT!


Loookit how matchy-matchy these cards are with my banner! I'm pulling out the old sets that I've grown to love and using them with fresh paper. All the paper used on these cards is from the Cosmo Cricket Dutch girl collection. Oopsie, I lied. There's that yellow polka dot from last year's SU spring mini. Here's the patterns from dutch girl, you can buy them from Joy of Stamping at Eclectic Paperie.


So, because we don't have that extra hour today, I may not be able to get to my taxes. I have a lotta stamping to do.

4 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

HOT STUFF Lisa!!!! WOW - these are GORGEOUS!!!! YUM!

Bevie Pearl said...

Zapster you are on fire!! These cards are HOT!!

Joy said...

LZ, you are a true rockstar baby!!! I love them all! You sure know how to make my eyes smile!

Anonymous said...

Wowza! Great cards girl!