Friday, April 6, 2007

MOM DON'T LOOK~!

This, my friends, is how a girl gets putzy looking for an Easter gift for Mom & Dad. I started out at Michaels the other day with a 50 percent off coupon, which I intended to use on adhesive. But I walked past these UNBELIEVABLY CUTE buckets at Michaels, and my eyes bugged out. What a perfect thing to store cards in! Or a perfect bucket for a plant to go in! So I decided I'd give the bucket to Mom & Dad for Easter with a plant in it. Fast forward, I ran to 4 places looking for a plant, to no avail. Even BACHMANS had nothing great. So for a last ditch effort, I ran to CUB FOODS, yes you heard me, the GROCERY store. They had these gorgeous Azalea trees there, freshly arrived and buds barely opened! SCORE! So I bring it home, and well, you know the vintage kick I've been on, right? Well I found this gorgeous paper out of the Crafty Secrets "Earthy" pack, and this great bird image in the wacky and wonderful booklet. And the rest is history. www.craftysecrets.com





6 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Lisa,
This is so great! I made something for my mom and mom-in-law too, but I can't post it until after Easter!

Bevie Pearl said...

Zapstar.......this is incredible. absolutely gorgeous!!

snowmom13 said...

You just continue to amaze me!Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that tag with the bird!!!
Have a wonderful Easter!
Anette(snowmom13)

Memories of Time said...

OMG... this is SO freaking AWESBOMB! Your mom is gonna FREAK out love it! Zapstar... you BLOW ME AWAY! Look at that tag! You are such a bomb!
Love ya babe!
~C

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

OH MY GAWD!!!!!! How SAWEEEEEEEEEEET is this?! LZ - I LOVE LOVE LOVE your style! You are just brilliant! This tag - GORGEOUS! OMG - all of it! LOOOOOVE it!

Cindy Lyles said...

schweeeet score Zapster!!!!! Gonna go find me some of dem buckets!!!!! LOVE THE VINTAGE BUNNY CARD!!!!!!!