Sunday, April 8, 2007

Sugar high.





Is everyone on an excellent sugar high today? I went face first into piles of malted milk balls, jelly beans and chocolate. Yummy.

I threw these little boxes together on Saturday night to bring to our Easter gathering, because there's never enough food or sugar there. (SO KIDDING) OMG if I threw up right now it would be TECHNICOLOR.


The boxes are from dollar tree in the wedding section. I used the SU set "Polka dot posies" to stamp flowers all over them with Caribbean blue & certainly celery ink. The ghetto chipboard is from Outback Steakhouse (coasters stolen from my hood). I used the Sizzix "Large Daisys" die http://www.sizzix.com/shop.cfm?function=detail&ProductItemNumber=654631 for the cutout flower.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

6 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I love your blogs! YOu are sooo funny! You always make me smile!

Michelle Wooderson said...

Good Lord Gert!! Could those baskets be any more cheerful!! You're gonna have to tell me what die that is for the flower. Does it work in a Cuttlebug? But what I really want is that cute little chick holding the flower! Ack!

Valerie said...

How SWEET! All the way around!
And Sour Starburst jellybeans....by the handful........

Memories of Time said...

You are so funny.... I love ya Zapstar. Technacolor puke! I love the sugah right outta yah babe! Hope I can come and stay with you again in your "hood". Good times baby.... good times.
~C

OH..... LOVE those bags! I still have mine from WI! LOVE your bags! You're the bag queen!!

Pam said...

How cute are those?! I bet they were a big hit!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these bags! I still have mine from WI, too! LOVE!