Thursday, May 3, 2007

More Campbell's kids


Ok this one is a stretch...are these kids supposed to be brother and sister? I'm hoping not, because on this card I have them as sweethearts!

I thought it would be fun to have the girl on the platter for sweetheart cards. I love the 'favorite' dish saying, because you can use the 'favorite' stamp from the Kitchen Classics set and stamp it in a different color. I printed the black part of the sentiment on my computer and left a space for "Favorite" to be stamped. You could also come up with a corny saying about being 'put on a pedestal'. You know, the woman gets put on a pedestal and the guy has to bow beneath her greatness. That's how it's supposed to be. Right? Dang, I wonder if that's why I'm still single.

Papers and stamp images by Crafty Secrets. Earthy pad and "Kitchen Classics" set. Anna Wight carries them in her Ebay Store (link to the right).


3 comments:

snowmom13 said...

You crack me up, Lisa!
Cute card!
Anette (snowmom13)

Michele Kovack said...

I always look to your blog for a giggle before bed...you did not disappoint! I love all these cards you are doing! Darling!

Tami McBeain said...

Of course thats the way it's supposed to be...the woman is always queen! You always make me giggle LZ! Another great card with this set!