Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Crankin' Em out!


Christmas paper of the day: Basic Grey's "Blitzen" collection, "Jingle Bells". Also, the green background paper is Stampin Up double sided Christmas paper from last year. The reds and greens looked "appley" to me, so I paired them up with the bucket of apples from Stampin' Up's "Give Thanks"set. I bought that set specifically for that bucket of apples!

Yippie! Louise at KARD Krazy is playing along with me! Check out her 3 non-Christmas, Christmas kards! :)

Everything is colored in with ink and my aquapainters! Are you sick of Christmas yet? !!!

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, wouldn't even know it was Christmas paper.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

These are all just great!
I gave it a go -- you can check out my nonChristmas card creations on my blog @ http://kardkrazy.blogspot.com/2007/08/look-again.html

Deborah said...

Aren't these just the cutest creations? You are great using that Christmas paper! TMF! Deb

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, LZ!
It's delightful to see that someone else on this planet "loves" Blitzen ... no matter what time of year it is! These apples look might tasty, Missy! Fabulous combination!

~Tex

Corie said...

Wow -- more great cards with that paper. Love them all!!!!

Dottie K. said...

No! Love the paper and the cards. Keep them coming!!! I love that tier stamp. Wish I had that stamp - so cute!!! Going to put it on my Christmas wish list. Enjoying your work so much! TFS :)

Ila said...

They are all Fabulous!! love them all..I don't think I could ever get tired of your creations!