Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Inky Antics & painted stepstool!


Here are a few more images that I watercolored last weekend at the cabin. I'm in USE IT UP mode again, so I'm using Daisy D's papers from last year that I got from a freebie Archivers paper pack. The images are Inky Antics stamps that were stamped off for me by friend Lana Lepinski. The little pom-pom trim is from Archivers...completely and totally inspired by Vicki Chrisman. I'm still in glitter mode, so the edges of these are glittered up with brown glitter and Martha Stewart yellow-gold. OH MAN! I have PURPLE glitter too! Why don't I break that out with some of this purple paper! The swirl is from Autumn Leaves, Swirl V2.



I also wanted to show you guys the $5.00 stepstool that I painted last night. It goes perfectly in my bedroom!
Here's what it looked like before the paint job! I used leftover paint from the porch painting project. Tomorrow night: more junk buys from last weekend.

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are fantastic, love the paper and images and what a great find the step stool was it is perfect.

Charmingdesigns said...

Oh boy, your step stool is so pretty now. what a difference! Great cards. Laurie

Michele Kovack said...

You are the queen of the junkin! The step stool is great! Now you don't have to get a running start to get into bed! LOL! Love those cards!

Anonymous said...

That stool is too cute! What a great find. I love all the glitter and kudos for using up your colored images. Mine just seem to accumulate and then I get bored with them and make something else. I think I have stamper's ADD!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a cute set of cards. I love those pom poms.

jodi said...

The cards are adorable. And the stools are awesome! Love Your Blog. Thanks for sharing!
Jodi
http://simplythisthatandtheother.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Honestly, honestly!! You have radar for the coolest available schtuff at weekend sales! **smackin' my head here in TX!**
This is perfect for your bedroom, oh tall one!!

~Tex

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Awesome as always! You just have such a fun fun style!