Monday, October 29, 2007

Blog Candy Winner - #65!

I just want to thank everyone for participating in my blog candy contest! I got goosebumps reading about all of your treasured family heirlooms. Everyone has such beautiful stories about treasures being passed down through the generations!

The blog candy winner is: Barb T!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:65
Timestamp: 2007-10-30 00:45:30 UTC

Barb, send me your snail mail address and I'll send your stamp set off to you tomorrow!
Tonite's post is a "faux" clipboard that I made last week with the newly released "Boho Blossoms" set from My Favorite Things. I was able to stamp some of these great blossoms off from a friend last week, so I started pairing them up with some brand new Daisy D's "Snowflakes & Holly" "Timeless Holiday Floral paper. I've been WAITING (not so patiently) for this paper to come out since CHA in August. I'm creating thank you cards with them also but haven't finished them yet. This faux clipboard is really just a thick piece of cardboard and a bulldog clip that you can get at Staples. The great thing about these is that you can make your clipboard any size you want, small or large! I got the idea from Making Memories when I was working at Archivers. The sentiment "Decorate Life" is a rub-on that I had in my stash from a while ago.



2 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

LZ, the clipboard is gorgeous!!! I love all the buttons!

Michele Kovack said...

I just purchased that Daisy D paper!!! Love the clipboard...too cute!!