Saturday, December 29, 2007

Searching the archives!


I have a card stash box with cards in it that I've done in the past. I keep them so that if I get in a creative rut, I'll pull one out and reproduce it or change it up with a new stamp set. This one I did a LOOONG time ago, when we used to have more than one stamp store in town (Archivers has now taken over)! I bought this quickcuts bubble gum machine die cut and made a shaker card with beads as the little bubble gum balls. I pulled it out this week because I needed some inspiration, and want to reproduce some generic cards for my card stash.



The stamp set is by Stampin Up and is called "So Very"..it was a sell-a-bration set from last year, I think? There is a great tutorial on shaker cards HERE at Splitcoast. Paper is My Minds Eye Magnolia "Sundance "The best of Friends" dots, brown.







2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is the cutest card! Love this shaker!

Bevie Pearl said...

What a cute shaker!!!
I just love seeing what you create!!