Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hanna goes shabby.



I *HAD* to try a shabby card with the newly released Hanna "Sweet Celebrations" set. Valentines day is coming up and there's so many people to send love to, not just your sweetheart! I wanted to make some cards that would be more family appropriate, so I masked off the flower images and formed them into a "bouquet", to make a more elegant card that can coordinate with floral papers. This would also be a great "sympathy" or "thinking of you" card. I love the sentiment "I pick you" because it goes so well with floral images. The sentiment is from the "Things Hanna would Say" set.


Paper: Daisy D's "Beacon Street" floral & "Colonial Revival". Polka dot strip is from a Making Memories vintage hip paper pad.

2 comments:

Lyrical Stamper said...

Hi Lisa,
Christmas is traditionally the time to think of family and friends but you make a great point that Valentine's Day SHOULD be extended to other loved ones. I'm inspired. Your cards, as always, are beautiful.
Have a great day!
-Mary Lou

Kristi said...

WOW I love this. You did a great job.