Sunday, January 13, 2008

Paper Hearts


Happy Sunday evening, all! I'm back from my stamping weekend get-together and have a couple of things to show you that I did on Saturday. It was a design team catch-up weekend for me, so I mainly spent my time making samples for CHA with some new release stamp sets that will be coming out in February. I did get a chance to play with some stamped-off images from an image swap that we did at a stamping retreat in August. This sweet Karen Stolper image from American Art Stamps is called "Paper Hearts". This was a quick card that I threw together after I won one of the prize drawings....my prize was some swirly white rub-ons, so I wanted to try them out. The rub on is underneath the buttons next to "love forever". I colored in the image with copic markers. Background paper is K & Company "Smitten Pink Paisley Flat Paper" from Archivers.

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is so pretty, I love those images have a couple myself. Great Card.

Bevie Pearl said...

Love how you designed this card.

Michele Kovack said...

Quick? It looks fantastic!!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

WOW!!! All your work is just AWESOME! TFS! :)