Friday, January 25, 2008

Sparkly glass cleaner!



In honor of my little glass-cleaner boo-boo, I decided to go all-windex on you and play with the spray bottle from this set. So many options with this bottle! I guess I have one more sample to post tomorrow, too. I'm heading out tonite to get together with a group of girlfriends that I used to work with at Archivers. We're having a play date at a new scrapbooking store in town because Archiver's was full. I sort of feel like I'm cheating on Archivers! GASP! Wish me luck on that, I'm trying to keep my spending down!

So on this one, I took a transparency sheet & stamped the spray bottle on it with black stazon ink, and then cut it out. I turned the transparency over, put glue on the back of it, and dumped on blue glitter so that the windex is sparkly. Sparkly clean, of course. I left the glitter off of the "clean" label so that you can still read the saying on the bottle. The scrub brush & dish soap is colored in with Copic Markers. The paper is unidentifiable scraps from my scrap bin...if I had to guess, I'd say the blue polka dots are from My Mind's Eye, the stripe is probably Basic Grey, and well, I know the red dots are my fave Daisy D's cherry dot tomato polka dot. Stamp set, Hanna Stamps "Domestic Goddess" set, which will be available on February 1st. Have a snuggly Friday night! L.

1 comment:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

FUN! I love the glittah! So sparkly and clean - I need THAT kind of cleaning solution to spray around my house!