Monday, June 30, 2008

Crafty Secrets Sketch Challenge

I love when I'm home all weekend and can indulge in fun challenges over at Splitcoast! I sat down and decided to play in the Crafty Secrets challenge over in the Crafty Forums at Splitcoast HERE. Darlene and Lori Lynn come up with the most creative, fun challenges that will get your vintage mojo going!!



I love that they challenge you to use different stuff every week...this week the theme was "buttons and bows"! I decided to go super vintage girly with it and used pastel pink paper from Crafty's Pastel paper pad. Friend and fellow design team member Pam Hooten sent me the little metallic bow and the mini pink flowers, so I decided to use some with this sweet pink angel image from Crafty's New "Homemade" Image and Journal booklet. I have tons of old lace so I framed the card with the lace. Stamp is from Crafty's "Card Sentiments" set. Tomorrow the girls will post new challenges over in the forum, so make sure to stop by and play when you have a chance!

L.

6 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Lisa!!! I didn't get a chance last week to play....hopefully tomorrow I will!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So, so beautiful. I can't stop loving it.

Lana said...

You are definately the queen of Crafty!!!!!!!! I adore this!

Pam said...

OMG!!! This is cute and girly LZ, the roses and bow look so pretty on this!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the pink and all the frills.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

This is SO SO SO PRETTY! WOW - and SO YOU!! I BOW DOWN before you, oh shabbalicious master! :)