Thursday, July 17, 2008

Keeping abreast of new developments.

I'm glad I wasn't drinking milk Monday when I saw this image or it would have come out of my nose from laughing so hard! I think I've mentioned before that I love the humor that Sandy from Crafty Secrets always puts in her products. She puts a fun, humorous twist to everything she makes, which makes Crafty Secrets stuff an absolute joy to create with! Her sentiments are priceless!
I'm *SO* going to ask her where she found this photo......check out the closeup of these underwear-clad girlies! PRICELESS! These chicks are in the new "Girlfriends" image booklet to be released at CHA.
This post is so appropriate, because right about now, I'm somewhere in Chicago, keeping abreast of all the new products at the Craft & Hobby show. I'm pretty sure I'm fully clothed, though. Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!The sentiment is too funny.
Marie H.

Anonymous said...

It is darling!! Can't wait to get my hands on the new sets & new booklets! TFS!! Have fun in Chicago!

CreativeMish said...

This is a great image! I love it!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

*snort* I love it!

Kar said...

such a funny image.. Love it

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

It was awesome to meet you (although I was exhausted, lol after 3 days). LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your style..... and had to chuckle about your comment on the paper line from Websters Pages. Love them, but like I need more paper.
Thanks for not letting me forget the camera :-).
Big Hugs from Kansas.