Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pink Paislee, meet Crafty Secrets!

I gotta tell you, after CHA I was dying to use my new Pink Paislee Pop Fashion Paper in some projects! I found their blog too; I'm officially a groupie now!

I love that this shabby paper can either be vintage shabby or clean and modern. I paired it up with some birthday birdies from Crafty's "Bird Lovers" set and some Kaiser white paper flowers. I also pulled out a roll of vintage crepe paper that I had in my stash, and decided to make little gathered 'skirts at the bottom of the papers for extra "ruffly" girliness.




I decided I love this layout on the card on the left, because it showcases 2 patterned papers and the ruffles at the bottom! More to follow with this layout soon!




Here I cut the Kaiser paper flowers in 1/2 so that I could use them as corner embellishments. They give a flowery feel without leaving your focus on the one big FLOWER.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very cute and I love the crepe paper on the bottom!

Michele Kovack said...

Love that paper too! And the cute ruffle at the bottom!

Kookie said...

These are wonderful LZ!!!