Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I want it all & I want it delivered!

I snuck in some stamp time tonite and was able to play with the new Crafty Secrets "Glamour Girls" set again tonite! Yippie! I'm diggin this girlie set! I had to use this demanding chickie from the set because she's so sassy; "I want it all & I want it delivered"!!! She's a perfect size for putting on cards, especially if you add the little art-deco swirls to the edges of the image!
Here's a closeup. VERY minimal coloring on this chick! Copic Skin White for her face and neck, and Ice Ocean color for her hat. I also colored in the flower accents with a Pale Sepia copic. It would be EASY to whip out multiples of this card for birthdays. The inside says "SMILE, it's your day! Happy Birthday Girlfriend!". I just noticed that Sandy pretty much covered all occasions with this set, as it has birthday sentiments, thank you and "Hello"! Happy Wednesday...hope your dinner gets DELIVERED!
L.

3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love, love, love what you did with this set. While on my lunch at work yesterday, I fell in love with your card, and today I see another image from the set. I'm on my way to buy it now. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! Love the images in that set!!

Marisa said...

Lisa, this is just beautiful. Can't wait to get my set and try this out. TFS