Monday, November 10, 2008

Pink Persimmon Scotties

Oh man. I've fallen head over heels in love with a new stamp company, called Pink Persimmon! I can't believe all of the new, cool stamp companies that are popping up all over the place! I saw a link on Splitcoast stampers the other day for Pink Persimmon, and when I saw these stinkin cute scottie dogs, I HAD to have them!



It was instant love, especially when I discovered that their stamps are the same quality photopolymer as Crafty Secrets & Papertrey. I'm so SNOBBY when it comes to the "smushiness" factor..these are SOLID, baby! I used Neenah Solar White cardstock and black Palette ink & the doggie just POPPED!
I'm not gonna lie, I do NOT own the cute patterned papers behind the doggie. They were 4" x 4" sample sheets that I got at CHA at the October Afternoon booth! No one around here really carries October afternoon, so I was FORCED to use my sample swatches for this card! They were just too perfect! I also used a new color of Mark Richards Crystal Bling Stickers..they come in ORANGE now! So I gave our doggie here an orange bling dogtag, for sparkle. I also used vintage crepe paper around the center image & ruffled it around the doggie. Happy Monday, all! L.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OM Gosh!! How cute can it get??? Love the little scottie card.

Michele Kovack said...

This is adorable! I too have those little swatches of paper....that are still sitting on my desk.....: )

Sara Henton said...

A few things...
1. Love your card too cute. 2. Really like how your doing the scrabble tiles in your pics now. 3. I noticed you use Neenah paper, do you know if it works well with Copics?

Debbi T said...

oh my gosh........this is SO cute, zaps! i love it! color it brown and it's my rosie with a bad haircut! *wink*

Cindy Lawrence said...

Awww...how cute is he?! I have an affinity for scottie dogs, cuz I'm half Scottish. :) Love your papers and fabulous layout!

lapcamerataitphcm1 said...

Hi thanks for ssharing this