Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Scraproom Bingo Tree

Okay, FINALLY the bingo tree! I used my pottery barn mercury glass ornaments, sparkly clip birds (also from pottery barn, clearance last year) and K & Company sparkly glitter stars from Michaels (1/2 off)! This tree was a bargain, for sure!


I'm off to Wisconsin for my family Christmas celebration today. I'd like to wish everyone a peaceful, sweet Christmas, focused on family & friends. May you be blessed beyond measure. Merry Christmas!

L.



































8 comments:

Lorrie said...

This is stunning! Love it!!!

Debbi T said...

WOOHOO!
Fabulous job, LZed! LOVE IT!

OK, and that gigahugic "tag" on the wall by your tree is just TOO awesome!!!!!

I sure hope I get to visit the Crackhouse in August '09.......

Anonymous said...

Your tree is beautiful! Love those mercury ornaments! I bet you had fun creating all those ornaments!

Cindy Lawrence said...

What a COOL tree, Zappy! I'll bet your house is full of fun, vintage things...yummmm! Merry Christmas to you!

Toni K said...

Awesome tree! Love what I could see of your craft room too!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! Love those bingo ornaments on the tree!! Your Christmas cards are fantastic too!! TFS!! Hope your Christmas was wonderful and you have a great & successful 2009!! :)

Pam said...

Ahhhh, love, love, love it LZ!!! You have the best ideas, this is so cute and unique!! Leave it up, don't take it down, just add to it! FUN!

Anonymous said...

Your tree is so neat with the old Bingo cards! I saw the one Anna altered for you...really pretty! So glad I got to see the whole tree...FUN! You are so lucky to have all the famous gals alter your stuff! WOW!!! =)