Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The last of the CHA photos.

So I think I'm done with the CHA photos now; today's post will be a mixture of all the remaining good photos I was able to snag. The line of papers above are by Imaginice, from their Twitterpated line. You can see close-ups of these cute little bird stamps and the *GASP* red polka dot paper on the imaginice site HERE. The little birdie stamp in this line sucked me RIGHT in!






Stampendous is ROCKIN the Changitos again! Oh man, they have such cute themes for the new wood stamps!











They are also going to be selling cling stamps; I'm guessing these will be at a cheaper price point. I want to say they said they'd retail at around $2.99 each? Someone correct me if I'm wrong! Look at Changito in his cute little car!










More clingy Changitos!












I was on a sugar high after visiting Doodlebug!!! Look at the yummy, sugary glittered display!












I WANTED this pink cake stand/table! I'll hunt around for one this summer & find PINK paint! Wouldn't it be cute in a stamp room, holding...say, STAMPS?







Someone forgot to use her flash on the Doodlebug papers. BAD LISA, BAD! But I wanted to show them to you anyway, because these paper lines are a MUST HAVE! Strawberries and cherries and yummy sweets!

































Okay, whew. All photos have been edited and posted. Aren't you glad I didn't get around to more booths? You'd be looking at CHA photos for WEEKS!
Enjoy!

L.










4 comments:

Debbi T said...

OMG.......the DOODLEBUG stuff is adorable!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Gotta find myself one of those towering cake plate/display thingies:)

Elaine said...

I cannot wait for changitos on cling!! Yay!! thanks, Lisa!

Dips Recipes said...

Thank you for writing this post