Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Anna Wight Whippersnapper Cling Set

Guys, THANK you for all of the sweet comments you left on my blog yesterday, you absolutely MADE my week! I wanted to respond back to each and every one of them, but tonite I'm nose to the grindstone cranking out more sample cards. So I'll keep it short and show you one of the cards I made with Anna Wight's newest Whippersnapper cling mount set, "Wildflower Silhouette". The stamps were made from some of Anna's photos of wildflowers ...I think that's SO cool! It gave me a chance to pull out my neglected Stampin Up water-based markers. This card was QUICK and EASY! I used a patterned paper background (We R Memory Keepers White Out Frenzy Burst), and then set about making the 'clean and simple' main image. I colored directly on the rubber of both the large and small mexican-hat flower stamps with only orange, black and old olive markers, and then stamped them onto Neenah solar white cardstock at various angles. The sentiment, which is from Whipper's "Blooming Expression" sentiment set, went across the stems in black brilliance ink. After it dried, I spritzed "Pearl" color Tattered Angels glimmer mist across the entire image. Go ahead, click on the close-up, I think you can see the glimmer! You can see both of Anna's new sets HERE on her blog.

7 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Beautiful, and Shimmery!! =)

Michele Kovack said...

Of course this is absolutely beeeeeeautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

How beautiful! Boy, everyone has updated with a springy look! Makes me happy:)

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous, Lisa! Love the shimmery main panel!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful!! Love what you've done with the set!! :) TFS!

Michelle Woerner said...

Love this Lisa! Love the paper and the buttons. The images are fabulous -Anna did it again!

Lori Craig said...

absolutely beautiful... love these, Lisa. So pretty.