Monday, February 16, 2009

Spring has sprung. In my head anyway.


Oh man, it's been a LONG weekend of stamping. I've been sick since Thursday and since I've been stuck inside with my snotty little self, I thought I may as well stamp through it. I sound like a frog on helium. Rumor has it that this crud lasts 4 weeks; to quote that infamous line, I ain't got time to sneeze. Err, bleed, whatever. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE SICK!






These projects were on my stampin to-do list this weekend; our fearless leader Vicki Chrisman challenged the Crafty Secrets design team girlies to make Spring-themed cards. I started playing with the stinkin cute bunnies from Crafty's new Easter Joy set & felt a LITTLE better. I would not handle these cards if you don't want to get sick. Seriously. I suggest you wash your hands after reading this post, even.






I also started doing some simple samples that will probably be sent to scrapbook stores that carry Crafty Secrets products. I finally have the 'touch' now with glimmer mist...thanks to Vicki and the class we taught at CHA, I'm no longer a glimmer mist OVER-SPRAYER! YEEEE-HAW, I GOT ER DONE, VICK!













For more fun samples from this challenge, check out these fabulous blogs:

Anna Wight
Pam Hooten
Heidi Blankenship
Marisa Grosson
Vivian Peters
Michele Kovack
Linda Duke
Vicki Chrisman

P.S. I'll have Anna Wight New Whipper release sets tomorrow & posts ALL WEEK with her new set!

15 comments:

Pam said...

WOW, you have been busy girl! Even when you're sick, you can still crank 'em out! Each one is adorable my friend!

Be well, fast!

MaGoooo said...

OMW!!! Sick and you are still AWESOME!! LOVE the cards! The bunnies are just adorable!!

Michele Kovack said...

I love these Lisa!!!! Hope you feel better soon! : )

Unknown said...

LOVE your cards! Isn't it refreshing to start thinking "spring"? Hope you feel better. (Gotta go and wash my hands:)

Anonymous said...

These are so sweet, Lisa! I'm sorry you're feeling so crummy; hope you feel better soon.

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

I hope you feel better!
Great cards! Those bunnies are soooooooo cute!

Cheers,

Dorothy

Heidi Blankenship said...

Lisa, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well! But WOW even when you are sick you sure can make some Amazing designs!! I love all of your cards!! I used Vicki's little tip about the Glimmer Mists and the results have been soooo much better!! Hope you feel better soon sweetie!

LeAnne said...

Very cute, I love all the samples and have been able to view them germ-free!
LeAnne

Vicki Chrisman said...

OHHHHHH Miss Lisa.. you knock my socks off!! Each one is just DARLING!!

Marisa said...

Lisa you have a way with color combinations. I just love all the cards that you made. Very Spring inspired cards.

Hope you are feeling better.

Marisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are sick! You'd never know it by your creativity streak! Very cute! Love the bunnies and the new image from Garden Girls!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa, each one is just AWESOME!!! I'm so sorry you are sick, hope you feel better soon. L Duke

Diana said...

These are so cute! You are so talented; I can't even think of making anything when I'm sick, but you cranked out a bunch of cuties!
Hope you feel better soon (like today, hopefully).

Carla said...

Well, as my 17yods would say, "I feel ya, dog." Just in case you don't have a stary 17yo boy wandering around your house, That means, "I know exactly how you feel!" I have the crud, too! At least it hasn't messed up your creativity!! Your cards are adorable!!

Kar said...

I love it when you stamp Zappa!!! The cards are just as good when you are sick as when you feel great!!! ((hugs))