Friday, March 13, 2009

My brain is on overload!



I'm back from Indianapolis and FINALLY blogging again. My brain has been on overload for the last 2 weeks; I guess that's what happens when you work 12 days in a row without a day off! I have been stamping this week, but all of my energy went into finishing up my Dirty Dozen projects and I am finally DONE!






In between my Dirty Dozen projects, I putzed on these simple "thinking of you" and birthday cards, done with Our Craft Lounge's "Flowers for You" stamp set. The layout is nothing fancy or elaborate, but the simple background papers draw your eye to the big vase of flowers. I finally got to use my large rectangle nestabilities dies, because the flower arrangement fit just perfectly on it!











I pulled out some old favorite sentiment stamps from Hero Arts and Papertrey (faux ribbon set) for the sentiments to coordinate with this vase. The papers are my new favorite DCWV Citrus stack again.

Hope you all are having a great week...let's celebrate, it's the WEEKEND!

Lisa

1 comment:

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey girlie! GMTA! I posted a card today using this SAME paper! LOVE it!

I love all your cards. Beautiful as usual, you simply can't go wrong with this DP! Hugs,