Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Basic Grey Marrakech

I swear, if I don't get some uninterrupted stamping time in soon, I'm probably going to BURST. Tonite I snuck in an hour of putzing and decided to make some simple thank-you cards with a little Basic Grey flower stamp that I bought at Archivers a few months ago. They have the cutest single Basic Grey stamps in their hotspot area for $1.99, and this little flower and ladybug stamp set was one of them!
I had a bright, flowery Basic Grey "Marrakech" mini 6x6 paper pad that was gifted to me, so I paired it up with the flower stamp. I love that the patterns are tiny on this paper! I colored in the flower with Copic Markers (Ice ocean, spring dim green, pale olive, cobalt blue & prawn).
I need to make birthday cards soon, so I need to start CRANKING soon!

Happy Tuesday, all!

L.


3 comments:

Ali Manning said...

Your cards are lovely - so rich and colorful. And that's a fab stamp and what a steal! Good luck finding some uninterrupted time - can you share some with me when you find it!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of your blog?

Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could
a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

My web page ... legal ecstasy

Anonymous said...

Thіѕ dеsign iѕ spеctaсular!
You definitely κnow hoω to keep a гeadeг entertained.

Between your wіt and yоur videos, I wаs almost moved to start my
own blog (well, аlmost...HaHa!) Fаntastic job.
I rеally loved ωhat you had to say, and more than thаt,
how you presented іt. Toο cool!

Alѕο visit my homeρage - legal ecstasy