Friday, July 10, 2009

Shabby Cabin Cards


Hi everyone! Not much new to report on the stamping front here. Still running around like a chicken, and still no stamping this week! I did find some shabby butterfly cards that I did at the cabin a few weeks ago and forgot to post. These were more quick cards done with some shabby K & Company papers and chipboard butterflies.
I added rhinestones to the butterfly bodies to bling the cards up a bit. There's shimmery glitter on the butterfly wings too, that I added for effect.

I thought I'd post these shamelessly cute chipmunk photos from the cabin over the 4th, too! These little guys are so tame, they've run over our feet if we happen to get in their way. I grabbed my camera and a coffee cup full of sunflower seeds, and sat on the cement and waited for them to dig into the seeds. I was less than a foot away from these little guys! The grapes didn't go over as big as the sunflower seeds did; they stuffed their cheeks full and took off! Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

L.

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

These are gorgeous Lisa! And that chipmunk.....how cute is he???!!

Jean Franks Beck said...

These cards are just beautiful! Such an inspiration (I have that pack of b-flies, too). And that chipmunk is SO cute.... they used to really bug me when I lived in PA and they'd steal my strawberries and tomatoes before I got to them. But now that I live in NC and don't have any... I miss them! :)

Renee G said...

shameful adding those cute chipmonk picks....! LOL...i love them! to darn cute!! I love your cards too, fabulous dahling! fabulous! I grew up in Montana and we would spend alot of time in Glacier park camping..and they were abundant there! Love them, so was nice to see them again, not to many here in kansas!