Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Farm Chicks Cards

Top of the morning to you! I just realized I forgot to post 2 more Crafty Secrets Chicken cards I made last week from the newly released set called "Farm Chicks". I think all the holiday merriment has made me lose my mind! (What was left of it, anyway.) I have the day off, so I'm meeting friends at Archivers to make thank-you cards for all of the lovely gifts I received this holiday season! I have one gift in particular that I want to show you, but I need to photograph it. This card was made with the thought that you would send it as a congratulations card....this rooster is crowing his lungs out over SOMETHING exciting! I wanted to make him really colorful because the rest of the card is done with muted tones. Sandy added some little chicken track feet to the stamp set, which is great for making backgrounds or running them across the paper for a fun touch.



Sandy always adds such fun sentiments with her stamp sets...I'm sure she added this "Spring Chicken" stamp with me in mind. ;)



Happy Tuesday, all~ I hope to have more blog posts lined up soon~!
P.S. I almost forgot....there is a Crafty Secrets Shop Hop sale going on at Splitcoast Stampers. I think there's free shipping and free stamp sets, too! Check it out if you're interested!

1 comment:

Bev Gerard said...

He is definitely cock-a-doodle-doo-riffic! I so agree ... Sandy has such an eye for the just-right little additions to her stamp sets. Darling "happy" greeting here!

Happy New Year!
~Tex