Monday, December 20, 2010

Farm Chicks New Release Set


Good morning everyone! Crafty Secrets is getting ready to release some of their new CHA sets, and since I was guest designing this month, I got to play with the design team girlies and play with some of the new sets! Sandy has lots of fun stuff in store for you guys; she's on a roll (as usual) with her new, jam-pecked, ERR, I MEAN PACKED stamp sets!









The set I got to play with is called FARM CHICKS! The chicken images in this set are SO COOL! And the chickens have PARTY HATS that you can add to their little chicken heads! I had some old raffia off of a gift in my ribbon supply, so I cut it up into smaller pieces and used it for straw on these cards. I wanted to give them a country feel. I love doing little unexpected details on my cards. Best of all, it didn't cost a dime!
More samples coming up this week!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Love your cute chicks LZ, your roosters are so colorful and cute!!
It's a fun set, huh? I especially like the checked stamp for BG's!

Jan Hennings said...

Super cute!