Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crafty Secrets New Release Sets

YAY! I can finally show you the new stamp sets I've been playing with for the past few weeks! I've been SO excited for this release! Sandy at Crafty Secrets just posted photos of 3 of her new stamp sets this week for CHA.






I have had the pleasure of playing with this new Wizard of OZ set for a few weeks now, and as I was coloring one image, card ideas just kept popping into my brain, so I KEPT MAKING THEM!! There are SO many ways to use the images in these sets!! I am always in AWE of the cool images Sandy finds... are you LOVING these as much as I do???!

Here are some of the samples that I made with the new sets. I'm a day behind the Crafty Secrets blog, so if you want more new releases & samples, check it out HERE. She has a new Alice in Wonderland set too, that I'll post tomorrow! Short but sweet tonite. Lots to upload! L.




This set is called "Wonderful Pig"...what a happy image!

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

I'm so in love with the Wizard of Oz set. You did a beautiful job with the set. I'm going to ask my local scrapbook store to bring it in.