Saturday, January 8, 2011

You rock my world.

Morning girlies! Well, we made it through the first week of the year, and so far I'm optimistic that this year will go better than last! I've been working on Valentines again, and had ordered a kit of the month from Unity called "Rockin it, Unity Style". This kit is packed with fun images that are simple to color and have great sentiments! I'm always drawn to stamp companies that coordinate their images with great sentiments. I used some fun, bright papers from My Minds' Eye and Bo Bunny that have primarily red colors in them, and turned this little jukebox into a valentine card!


I glittered the jukebox up with some fun "punk" purple glitter from Our Craft Lounge. I'm sort of on a glitter kick this month with all my cards, so you'll be seeing sparkles on everything right now!


I've been trying to organize my stamps by putting them into jewel cd cases; I bought a whole box of empty cd cases in bulk from Uline. (Thanks for the tip, Carol!) Because this Unity kit had so many images, I had to use 4 cd boxes for this set~ so I figured out that you can use a big ribbon, threaded through the top case, to gather the boxes together.


Baby steps into the organization! My Mom found this great cd holder at a garage sale for a buck. It has handles on the top and bottom, so if I need to move this, I just tip it sideways and carry it as is! HANDLES! YAY! Yikes, I just noticed my ribbon holder needs some love. BIG SIGH~!

Happy weekend, everyone!

L.

No comments: